Class II-III Week of Rivers and Yoga
July 18 @ 8:00 AM – July 22 @ 5:00 PM
Ladies: Join the Class II-III Week of Rivers and Yoga with pro Kayaker Anna Levesque.
It’s time for you to find the confident paddler within you, and build your skills in a supportive group setting.
Stop following and start leading. You’ll no longer feel like you have to sit in the eddy while others have fun and try new stuff.
In this 5-day intensive you’ll move through Anna’s mind body paddle framework designed to support your confidence and your courage on and off the water.
Yoga, paddling and mindset practices throughout the week will set you up for success beyond your wildest expectations.
- Increased courage and confidence on and off the water.
- Skills development in the areas of reading water, river running, surfing and rolling.
- Group conversations and sharing around mindset strategies for paddling.
- Greater self-awareness in mind, body and paddling.
- New friends and paddling connections.
- Accommodations in a large house or retreat center in Asheville.
- All meals (healthy and anti-inflammatory) from Sunday night to lunch on Friday.
- Kayak coaching and guidance on rivers around Asheville, NC with Anna – tap into her 30 years of paddling experience.
- Mindset coaching with Anna – learn strategies to help you calm your mind and find your courage.
- Video review every evening with Anna.
- Morning yoga class with Anna.
Take Advantage of Our Event Sponsorship Program
Paddling Magazine sponsors some of the best paddlesports events from around the globe. Big or small, we offer a fulfilling partnership that will add value to your event.