New Product Showcase and Paddling Magazine Product & Industry Awards
Featuring your new products in the Paddlesports Retailer New Product Showcase and Paddling Magazine Product & Industry Awards gives your brand a voice beyond your booth through a multi-platform approach building retail buyer and consumer relationships. The exposure to buyers and media will create new product buzz and interest generating preseason sales.
About the New Product Showcase
The New Product Showcase by Paddling Magazine is a newly designated show feature providing Paddlesports Retailer exhibitors with an outstanding opportunity to introduce new products to onsite retail buyers and editorial media.
Making up a special section of Paddlesports Retailer’s show floor, the New Product Showcase provides high-level visibility for the industry’s latest innovations in boats, gear, apparel and accessories. This is an unrivaled opportunity to launch your product and build relationships with retailers and media outside of busy in-booth meetings. You can be sure every retail buyer and editorial media will use the New Product Showcase to discover what’s new and hot for 2020.
About the Product & Industry Awards
The Paddling Magazine Product & Industry Awards recognizes outstanding achievements in innovation and the development of products introduced to the paddlesports market at this year’s Paddlesports Retailer Show.
The Paddling Magazine Product & Industry Awards embodies the paddlesport industry’s innovative and entrepreneurial spirit and rewards and recognizes the best products with “Best of Category” awards as well as the overall “Best of Show” award.
Onsite retail buyer and outdoor media voting will take place in New Product Showcase. Offsite voting for retail buyers and consumers will use an online voting platform. Award winners will be announced and recognized at 2019 Paddlesports Industry Dinner at the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel on Wednesday, August 28.
Exposure and Benefits
Participating in the New Product Showcase and Paddling Magazine Product and Industry Awards includes the following exposure and benefits:
- You reach all attending retail buyers and media outside your booth by featuring your products in the New Product Showcase, a high traffic, highly visible area of the show
- Your products will be promoted and showcased to offsite North American retail buyers for voting
- Your products will be promoted and showcased to paddlesports consumers for voting
- Your new products will be highlighted in the print edition of the Paddling Business 2019 Product & Show Guide
- Your new products will be highlighted in the digital edition of the Paddling Business 2019 Product & Show Guide
- Your brand will receive additional special brand logo placement and Paddlesport Retailer booth number identification in the 2019 Product Guide
- Winners in each category will be announced and recognized at the Paddlesports Industry Dinner on Wednesday, August 28
- Your products receive even more exposure with descriptive information positioned adjacent to each of our products on display in the New Product Showcase and on the online voting platform, including the following information:
- Product Image
- Product Name
- Brand Name
- Paddlesports Retailer Booth Number
- Product Description
- Brand Website URL
Paddlesports Retailer Show exhibitors are invited to include their new products in the Paddling Magazine Product and Industry Awards. Products must first be entered in the 2019 Product Guide and must meet the following New Product criteria:
- A New Product is defined as one manufactured or exclusively distributed by a company exhibiting at this year’s Paddlesports Retailer Show.
- The word “New” in entries eligibility shall primarily mean innovative.
- A product shall be deemed new when it is new to the industry, not new to the exhibiting company.
- The spirit of the Product and Industry Awards is to recognize outstanding achievements in the development of products being introduced to the paddlesports market for 2020.
- New colors and minor revisions of existing products do not qualify as new.
- New Products must not have been available for sale, shown at 2018 trade shows, appeared on websites, appeared in catalogs or appeared on social media before January 1, 2019.
Eligible New Products must first be entered in the 2019 Product Guide (click here to learn about benefits and exposure of the 2019 Product Guide). Product entry into both the New Product Showcase and Paddling Magazine Product & Industry Awards is $70 per product.
Important additional information: