Kifflab’s TuziGazi35 may have been manufactured to have minimal environmental impact, but it was also built tough for all seasons. If you want to protect your gear from the elements, this is the pack for you.
The TuziGazi35 is a quality backpack made of advanced material called Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU). TPU is one of the strongest materials in the market – yet it is lightweight, recyclable and biodegradable within 5 years. The outer bag is ripstop nylon, which is made from recycled materials such as plastic bottles, industrial plastic and waste fabric. The production process is a lot less harmful to the environment than traditional nylon production. Even the tags on the bags are made from recycled paper/cardboard materials.
- Weight –1.71kg
- Height – 52cm (rolled down) / 75cm (unrolled)
- Width – 33cm
- Depth – 17cm
- Can be folded flat for storage.
- Heavy duty protection from water, dust, sand and dirt
- 840D eco-friendly and lightweight TPU material
- Heat welded seams
- Water Resistant front pocket with heavy duty zipper
- 2way roll down top closing system
- Secure top clip and tightening strap
- 100% waterproof ensured by high frequency welded seams.
- High threshold for heat and cold protection
- Padded shoulder straps
- Ergonomically designed back panel with ventilation
- Porous quick dry padding
- Adjustable waist support with easy access pockets
- Sternum/chest strap with emergency whistle
- Floats on surface of water when sealed with air pocket
- Loop accessories offer multiple carry/attachment options
- Small Internal zip pocket to keep phone/keys/wallet dry
- Two mesh pockets on either side suitable for 1L bottles
- Quick close buckles
- Top carry handle
- Very easy-to-clean material
- Easy access emergency whistle
- Reflective strip on front side
The TuziGazi range is named after two great rivers, Mhlathuze and Mzingazi, which flow into one of the largest natural harbours in the world and Kifflab was born out of experiences between friends who love the outdoors and grew up in the Richards Bay area. They have created their own outdoor brand that focuses on the technical capabilities of outdoor gear with an ethos built around social responsibility, believing that the world needs more innovative and environmentally conscious products. Their mission is to create a positive impact in every choice, every material, and every item they produce, and they looked for suppliers and manufacturers whose values were compatible with their own.
The TuziGazi35 is not only eco-friendly, it’s also extremely tough and waterproof, while being light and adventure-safe. Grant of Kifflab says, “We hope our product inspires people to go out and have the same adventures that we enjoy.”
Kifflab’s head office is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and there are fulfillment centres in South Africa and United Kingdom. For more information, visit the website www.kifflab.com and Grant can be contacted via [email protected].
Kifflab – designing technical outdoor products with a social conscience.