Get ready for an epic industry event! The Big Gear Show’s demo at Deer Valley Resort is the absolute perfect location for retail buyers to paddle, bike, climb and hike their way to the purest form of product knowledge—the experience. The Demo Day is free to all registered (and qualified) retailers attending The Big Gear Show. If you haven’t registered, do so today!
Demo Day Events & Amenities
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
10am to 5pm + After-Party
- Complimentary shuttles running attendees to and from the Salt Palace Convention Center
- Six acres of paddling ponds on-site with easy, grass-covered put-ins, space for boat staging and easy access to exhibitor booths
- Direct lift access to over 70 miles of North America’s best mountain bike trails, plus guided road cycling rides for all abilities and fitness levels (eBike paths, road rides, and trail demos available)
- Climbing and bouldering trips to nearby Wasatch Mountain crags
- A packout lunch perfect for out-and-about activities
- An Industry after-party and cookout with beverages under the setting sun
- Free concert at the Snow Park Lodge with live music
- Plenty of time to try any or all of the primary activities
ABOUT PARK CITY
Located just 30 miles east of Salt Lake City and framed by the craggy Wasatch Range, Park City is known for its amazing ski slopes, bike trails, climbing opportunities and stunning scenery. Olympic Park, to the north, is famous for hosting the 2002 Winter Olympics and remains a popular training facility and tourist attraction. In town, Main Street is lined with quaint shops, restaurants and bars.
Deer Valley Resort provides six acres of paddling ponds with easy, grass-covered put-ins and direct lift access to over 70 miles of North America’s best mountain bike trails. And with a demo based at Deer Valley Resort’s Snow Park Lodge at 7,200 feet above sea level, show goers will enjoy gorgeous alpine scenery and comfortable temperatures, even in late July.
DEER VALLEY RESORT—THE PERFECT MULTI-SPORT DEMO SITE
Test → Network → Celebrate
Sure to be one of the most epic events in the industry’s history, The Big Gear Show’s demo at Deer Valley Resort is the ideal setting to launch a day of adventure. Retail buyers registered to attend the primary exhibit hall days in Salt Lake City will be given free access to all outdoor and paddling demos on Wednesday, July 22.
Paddling will be hosted at the resort’s multiple ponds, which have direct water access. The cycling demos will be held on the resort’s 70+ miles of trails and on nearby roads. Climbing demos will venture off-site into the nearby Wasatch Mountains. Climbing in the Wasatch is world class, whether you want Sport, Trad or Bouldering, and all of it is in easy range of The Big Gear Show Demo base camp.
Other Amenities & Events
Free shuttles for retailer attendees throughout the day
A packout lunch perfect for out-and-about activities
An Industry after-party and cookout with beverages under the setting sun
Free concert at the Snow Park Lodge with a headlining musician
Plenty of time to try any or all of the primary activities