S’mores are the classic backcountry treat. From the simple graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate combination to scrumptious substitutions like Oreos and fancy dark chocolate, there are endless ways to enjoy this camping dessert. If you aren’t camping and still want to indulge, here are our top five s’mores-inspired recipes from Pinterest to satisfy your sweet tooth.
1 S’mores Dip
Avoid the mess and enjoy that campfire taste straight from the oven with this delicious recipe for s’mores dip from Lynette Rice. Total time from prep to completion is only 11 minutes, and the recipe yields six servings.
“This dessert recipe could not be easier! Make oven-baked s’mores dip in your favorite baking dish using fluffy marshmallows and melted chocolate, dipped with crispy graham crackers. No campfire required!”
- milk chocolate bars
- large marshmallows
- graham crackers
View the S’mores Dip recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Cleverly Simple.
2 S’mores Campfire Cones
Eating on a Dime
“Whether you are camping, grilling, or just wanting a treat, you can make these yummy s’mores campfire cones. Get the fun of s’mores in a cone!”
- 12 Sugar or Waffle Cones
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 12 oz Chocolate Chips
View the S’mores Campfire Cones recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Eating on a Dime.
3 Toasted S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sally’s Baking Addiction
“If you’ve ever tried my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe, you know how good they are—chewy, soft-baked, and studded with chocolate chips. They’re a reader favorite and pure cookie gold. These toasted s’more chocolate chip cookies begin with that same recipe—to which we add extra chocolate, graham cracker pieces, and little marshmallows.”
- 2 and 1/4 cups (281g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (135g) light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (or more chocolate chips)
- 2 full sheet graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
View the Toasted S’more Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Sally’s Baking Addiction.
4 S’mores Brownie Pizza
“If you are a s’mores fan, you will love these gooey brownies that have a crunchy graham cracker crust.” Recipe makes 16 servings.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (24 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 whole graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Hershey’sMini Kisses™ milk chocolate
- 2 Hershey’smilk chocolate bars (1.55 oz each), unwrapped, separated into sections
View the S’mores Brownie Pizza recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Betty Crocker.
5 S’mores Cupcakes
Garnish and Glaze
“Gosh s’mores are delicious. They are one of my favorite things about the summer. I have so many good memories roasting (and burning) marshmallows with family and friends on warm summer nights.”
“When you don’t have a fire pit or a grill but are in dire need of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker, then you’ve gotta make S’mores Cupcakes!”
“I came up with these easy to throw together s’mores cupcakes that don’t require too much skill or special equipment… And they are AMAZING!!!”
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker, crushed.
View the S’mores Cupcakes recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Garnish and Glaze.
6 S’more Brownie Batter Bars
Tastes of Lizzy T
“Every year during the summer my family and I will all go on a week long vacation by the beach. One of our favorite things to do (besides relax on the sand or in the cabin) is cook s’mores over the firepit. We have tried alot of things on our s’mores. One of my favorites is cookie dough! We have also tried Starburst and Twinkies over the fire. When it comes to baking, anything is possible!”
“We’ve figured out that just about any chocolate candy bar you can think of will taste good on a s’more. Reese’s, Snickers, and Kit Kat’s, you name it. But to me, the best way to eat marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker by far is to put it in a pan and eat it in little (or big) squares.”
- 1 box Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate brownie mix 13×9 family size
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 6 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 40 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 Hershey bars broken into pieces
View the S’more Brownie Batter Bars recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Tastes of Lizzy T.
7 S’more Banana Boats
This Big Adventure
“Banana Boats are a delicious and fun campfire treat! Made with bananas, chocolate and marshmallows.”
View the S’more Banana Boats recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at This Big Adventure.
8 Grilled S’mores Nachos
Let’s Camp S’more™
“Do you love s’mores? Make S’mores Nachos on the grill or over the campfire. This s’more casserole is the perfect camping dessert recipe!”
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- regular marshmallows
- chocolate chips
View the Grilled S’mores Nachos recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at Let’s Camp S’more™.
It’s Always Autumn
“Layers of chocolate pudding and marshmallow creme are sandwiched between graham crackers in these frozen s’mores! Click through for the easy recipe. #smores”
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding 6 serving size
- 2.5 cups cold milk
- 16 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
View the Frozen S’mores recipe on Pinterest or access it directly at It’s Always Autumn.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these great s’mores-inspired recipes from Pinterest. | Feature image: Andrea Davis from Pexels